Movie Review: Vampires Suck
The parody people have gotten ahold of Twilight and New Moon and made their own version.
I’m kind of “eh” about the movie. It didn’t suck but it wasn’t side-splitting hilarity either. Not for me or the hubby, at any rate. The people a few seats ahead of us (maximum of ten people in the whole theater) were laughing almost through the whole movie.
There were some really funny points — both hilarious funny and wrong funny. Any anti-Twilight fan will more than likely love this movie just because it takes into account a lot of the complaints people have for the Twilight franchise in general.
My hubby, who actually bit the bullet and watched Twilight just so he would understand the jokes for this movie, thought it was pretty good. He’s seen other movies by this particular team (The Epic Movie, et al) and he says it is one of their better ones.
If you’ve seen the previews then you’ve seen a lot of the funnier sequences. There are a few more, but not many.
Parents there is a lot of sex humor. Be warned.
I have to say, if they ever decide to replace Kristen Stewart then Jenn Proske could fill the role of Bella Swan EASILY. Jenn had every one of Kristen’s mannerisms for Bella Swan down pat. It was easy to mistake the two after a while.
On a final note, I think the people from “How It Should Have Ended” did a better parody and they didn’t even have a budget (or a very small one). Check it out.
– Easy A – I’m looking forward to this. 😀
– Due Date – I didn’t watch Hangover. I don’t think I’ll be watching this one either.
– Paranormal Activity 2 – Movies that rely on the jump scare tactic are very boring to me. Plus, I didn’t see the first one.
– My Soul to Take – It looks interesting. Looks can be deceiving though.
– Unstoppable – Now this looks good. I don’t know if it is movie theater good but it looks good.
– Machete – I’ve already commented on this one.