Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
And it is finally over. Harry Potter has come to an end and I LOVED it.
Part Two did justice to the books. I’m also happy to say that Snape finally got his moment to shine. It doesn’t make up for being robbed of the Half Blood Prince movie, but it does help.
As with all of my other HP reviews, I say simply this — if you saw and liked the other ones then you will like this one. If you’ve never watched an HP movie, starting with the second part of the last movie is really stupid and I wouldn’t suggest it.
– Arthur Christmas – I don’t think I want to see this movie. I’m not intrigued in the least.
– Cowboys & Aliens – You know, even though I want to see this movie, I’m getting sick of seeing this preview.
– Planet of the Apes – A more in-depth preview this time. I’m still out on whether I want to see it, but it looks interesting.
– Hugo – Wow this looks spectacularly generic and boring. I’m thinking tons of money on special effects and nothing on the script. Pass.
– Happy Feet 2 – They’re bringing fluffy back. Yeah! Okay, I have to see this just because I want to see the penguins dancing and singing. I couldn’t care less about the plot though I think it’s kind of weak that Mumble’s son doesn’t like to dance.
– Batman: The Dark Knight Rises – Ohhhhhhhhh I wanna see this. Looks dark and very brutal. I’m looking forward to summer 2012 now.
– Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows – I wanna see this too. I loved the first one. This one looks just as fun and it has Moriarty. Finally. A clash of the titans.