Reading Day #1
Today was my very first Reading Day. This is a special day I have set aside just for reading. It’s my guilt-free, no web, no work day of luxury reading — something many authors lack the time for because of muses, deadlines, and promotion.
What did I read?
- 3 manga
- Black Bird #9 by Kanoko Sakurakoji
- The Desert Prince by Shushushu Sakurai
- That Was Good by CJ Michalski
- 2 novellas
- Her Dragon Lords by Cynthia Sax
- Jungle Heat by Sarah Sarah Mäkelä
- 1 novel
- When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy
- 1 category
- Lionheart by Kate Douglas
My original goal was to read two novellas and two novels. I figure the one category and the three manga can equal out to one novel. 😛
It was really nice taking a reading day. The world didn’t come to an end. I look forward to next month’s Reading Day.