Bewitching Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop
Aloha and welcome to my contribution to the Bewitching Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by.
– Men of Hawaii 2012 Calendar
– What movie (or TV show) do you love to watch to get you in the Halloween mood?
(the small print is at the bottom of the post)
– Answer the above question (include your name and email address) and you are entered to win PDF copies of TWO of my Caveat Emptor series novellas (written as Zenobia Renquist). You can meet Ryver and Theron in CE1 & CE2, or you can meet Sicily and Lamon in CE3 & CE4. PLUS, you will receive a Men of Hawaii 2012 calendar.
– Anyone can play: readers, authors, stateside, and international. You will need to provide a mailing address (if you win) in order to receive the calendar.
– Contest STARTS 28 October 2011 4:20AM EST and ENDS 01 November 2011 12:01AM EST. ONE winner will be announced on this blog on 01 November 2011.
– Only comments on THIS blog post at The Multiverse’s Archival Chambers are valid. Commenting on FB, Goodreads, or any other place where this blog is syndicated are not valid and will NOT be counted.
SMALL PRINT (PLEASE READ!)
– Entering this contest constitutes agreement to all rules stated in this post.
– Rules are subject to change without notification or reason given.
– All winners are final.
– Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 or older to win.
– Chances of winning vary widely based on how many people enter.
– Prize is as stated. No prize substitutions or exchanges.
– PDF ebooks prize will be delivered by the Changeling Press customer service representative.
– Only comments that include email address count as valid.
– Only one comment per individual will count towards the contest.
– Winner is chosen using Random.org.
– Winner has three days from 01 Nov 2011 to answer the notification email or else they forfeit the prize to the runner-up to be chosen on 04 Nov 2011.
– Comments on posts other than the Bewitching Trick-or-Treat post do NOT count towards this contest.
– Contest ends 01 November 2011 at 12:01AM EST. Any comments received after that time, based on timestamp, will NOT count.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for notification emails that go astray due to mistyped or misrepresented email address, mailer daemons, internet wackiness, or SPAM filters.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for contests held by other authors of the Bewitching Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop.