Pliable Inhibitions (High Relief 1) by Zenobia Renquist
[Paranormal Interracial Erotica, Menage]
A hypnotic coin, a sure bet, and a woman willing to succumb.
Emily’s negative body image is killing her marriage. She doesn’t believe her husband Lucas when he says she’s desirable, especially since their sex life is nonexistent.
Lucas has a radical solution to their problems—hypnosis. Emily was wild in her college days and he’s convinced she can be wild again with a little help from a so-called magic coin. While college was a lifetime and several dress sizes ago, she’s willing to play along. She’ll experiment with friends, neighbors, coworkers and whoever else Lucas chooses if it means renewing their wedded bliss.
She knows the coin is a fraud and hypnosis isn’t real…but what Emily knows and what really happens when Lucas uses the magic coin are two totally different things. And what happens is sex so mind-blowing neither Lucas nor Emily will ever be the same.
Inside Scoop: This title contains lesbian and ménage (m/f/m and f/f/m) sex scenes so steamy they’ll leave you gasping for air.
Lucas snapped, “You’re the same woman.”
“Minus my inhibitions and any sense of responsibility. That coin of yours is alcohol without the hangover and the liver damage.” Her smile softened along with her tone. “Lucas, I’m not mad. Either version of me. Sure the aware version was freaked but she enjoyed Joseph to the utmost. If she hadn’t, I wouldn’t have enjoyed it. If she hadn’t, she would have asserted herself over me and put a stop to it. Remember the failsafe—anything I don’t like will drop me out of the hypnotic state.”
Lucas leaned against the counter with a tired sigh. “I didn’t mean for this to happen. Not like this. It was supposed to be a little fun while winning a bet. How did it get this jumbled and messed up?”
“It’s not messed up.”
*** Want more? Check out the full first chapter at DRB1stChp Blog. ***
*** More Book Hooks from the MFRW Authors ***
When the line between fantasy and reality is erased, the real fun begins…
*********~ On the Double
(Guardian's Tales 4)
Roman and Kenz are looking for the woman who will complete their triad. But is Letha the one?
*********~ Kristar (Gezane Universe)
She's not right for his world, and he's not what she expected. Destined lovers don't always have it easier.
Coming Soon: Changeling Press
Coming Soon: DZRB Books
Coming Soon: Siren-Bookstrand
Find us on Google+
Subscribe via Email
D. Renee Bagby on TwitterMy Tweets
Zenobia Renquist on TwitterMy Tweets
- Wednesday's Words for March 29, 2017 Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 29 March 2017
- WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS? Sweet N Sexy Divas, 29 March 2017
- Revisiting The Science Fiction Romance ALIEN HEAT (PG excerpt) Romance Excerpts Only Blog, 28 March 2017
- Elite Elements: Cesium's Capture #Giveaway Sweet N Sexy Divas, 28 March 2017
- 7 Brides for 7 SEALs? Another bride, another groom, another wedding for you to swoon! Sweet N Sexy Divas, 26 March 2017
- Interview with Barringer Ganteau from Hurt Me Good by J. Hali Steele Changeling Press, 25 March 2017
- Getting Crafty--Setting in the Novel by Suz deMello (#iamwriting #writingcraft #romanticsuspense) Sweet N Sexy Divas, 25 March 2017
- TGIF Changeling -- J. Hali Steele, Amber Malloy, Ana Raine, Sean Michael, Mychael Black Changeling Press, 24 March 2017
- Wednesday's Words for March 22, 2017 Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 22 March 2017
- TGIF Changeling -- Sean Michael, Mychael Black, J. Hali Steele Changeling Press, 17 March 2017
(Just in case the FTC comes for a visit) All reviews posted to this blog are for entertainment purposes only, express my own opinions, and done simply because I want to. I am affiliated with 7Tavern Reviews and my movie reviews do appear there, however all books and movies (and whatever else) are acquired using my own means.
I do NOT take review requests/suggestions, nor do I receive or are given movies/books/manga et al for review.
D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.