High Relief Series
You read the headline right and it’s not even a joke. I’m FREE of Ellora’s Cave.
There are no more strings attached to my Daily Grind or High Relief series, which I said were on indefinite hiatus back in October 2014 because of EC’s refusal to cancel my proposal contracts.
I don’t have a date for getting them back out there but they are coming. Look forward to it.
Pliable Inhibitions (High Relief 1) by Zenobia Renquist
[Paranormal Interracial Erotica, Menage]
A hypnotic coin, a sure bet, and a woman willing to succumb.
Emily’s negative body image is killing her marriage. She doesn’t believe her husband Lucas when he says she’s desirable, especially since their sex life is nonexistent.
Lucas has a radical solution to their problems—hypnosis. Emily was wild in her college days and he’s convinced she can be wild again with a little help from a so-called magic coin. While college was a lifetime and several dress sizes ago, she’s willing to play along. She’ll experiment with friends, neighbors, coworkers and whoever else Lucas chooses if it means renewing their wedded bliss.
She knows the coin is a fraud and hypnosis isn’t real…but what Emily knows and what really happens when Lucas uses the magic coin are two totally different things. And what happens is sex so mind-blowing neither Lucas nor Emily will ever be the same.
Inside Scoop: This title contains lesbian and ménage (m/f/m and f/f/m) sex scenes so steamy they’ll leave you gasping for air.
Lucas snapped, “You’re the same woman.”
“Minus my inhibitions and any sense of responsibility. That coin of yours is alcohol without the hangover and the liver damage.” Her smile softened along with her tone. “Lucas, I’m not mad. Either version of me. Sure the aware version was freaked but she enjoyed Joseph to the utmost. If she hadn’t, I wouldn’t have enjoyed it. If she hadn’t, she would have asserted herself over me and put a stop to it. Remember the failsafe—anything I don’t like will drop me out of the hypnotic state.”
Lucas leaned against the counter with a tired sigh. “I didn’t mean for this to happen. Not like this. It was supposed to be a little fun while winning a bet. How did it get this jumbled and messed up?”
“It’s not messed up.”
*** Want more? Check out the full first chapter at DRB1stChp Blog. ***
*** More Book Hooks from the MFRW Authors ***
When the line between fantasy and reality is erased, the real fun begins…
*********~ On the Double
(Guardian's Tales 4)
Roman and Kenz are looking for the woman who will complete their triad. But is Letha the one?
*********~ Kristar (Gezane Universe)
She's not right for his world, and he's not what she expected. Destined lovers don't always have it easier.
Coming Soon: Changeling Press
Coming Soon: DZRB Books
Coming Soon: Siren-Bookstrand
Find us on Google+
Subscribe via Email
D. Renee Bagby on TwitterMy Tweets
Zenobia Renquist on TwitterMy Tweets
- Build-a-Book Workshop, New Releases, RT and More! Sweet N Sexy Divas, 30 April 2017
- What makes a writer? Sweet N Sexy Divas, 29 April 2017
- TGIF Changeling - Julia Talbot, Echo Ishii, Jessica Coulter Smith, Amber Malloy, Isabella Jordan, Sean Michael Changeling Press, 28 April 2017
- Susana and the Scot named 2017 RITA® award finalist Sweet N Sexy Divas, 28 April 2017
- How much would you pay to become an English noblewoman? Sweet N Sexy Divas, 27 April 2017
- Wednesday's Words for April 26, 2017 Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 26 April 2017
- Medieval Dragons and a Dragon with a Difference. Lindsay Townsend Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 25 April 2017
- Just Released! Romance Excerpts Only Blog, 23 April 2017
- Interview with Zen Ahbramez from Gimme Shelter by Kate Steele Changeling Press, 22 April 2017
- TGIF Changeling - Amber Malloy, Isabella Jordan, Sean Michael, Kate Steele, Crymsyn Hart, Ana Raine Changeling Press, 21 April 2017
(Just in case the FTC comes for a visit) All reviews posted to this blog are for entertainment purposes only, express my own opinions, and done simply because I want to. I am affiliated with 7Tavern Reviews and my movie reviews do appear there, however all books and movies (and whatever else) are acquired using my own means.
I do NOT take review requests/suggestions, nor do I receive or are given movies/books/manga et al for review.
D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.