Pushing Her Buttons
9 September 2012 Renee Excerpt Sunday
Pushing Her Buttons by Sabrina York
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance, BDSM, MF
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G3H06A/
Every single day, he’s there. Waiting. Watching her. Closed in with her for a hundred stories as they ride the elevator to their floor. And every single day, for a hundred floors, Samantha simmers with banked lust. She wants him—her mysterious neighbor who seems to get off on tempting her. Whose eyes promise the kind of kinky domination she’s too afraid to give in to. And then just when she thinks she’s safe, just when she’s convinced she can resist his allure, he steps up his relentless pursuit. The passion that flares between them burns so hot and so bright it could consume them both.
But that’s just on the way up. Who knows what will happen when they’re going down.
Reader Advisory: Samantha’s sexy neighbor tries to drive her wild with lust, and he’ll stop at nothing to succeed. Spanking? Of course. Leather straps? You bet. Girl-on-girl action? Oh yeah. Wear your flame-retardant panties while reading this one.
Click Here to Read More >>>
When the line between fantasy and reality is erased, the real fun begins…
*********~ On the Double
(Guardian's Tales 4)
Roman and Kenz are looking for the woman who will complete their triad. But is Letha the one?
*********~ Kristar (Gezane Universe)
She's not right for his world, and he's not what she expected. Destined lovers don't always have it easier.
Coming Soon: Changeling Press
Coming Soon: DZRB Books
Coming Soon: Siren-Bookstrand
Find us on Google+
Subscribe via Email
D. Renee Bagby on TwitterMy Tweets
Zenobia Renquist on TwitterMy Tweets
- TGIF Changeling - Julia Talbot, Echo Ishii, Jessica Coulter Smith, Amber Malloy, Isabella Jordan, Sean Michael Changeling Press, 28 April 2017
- Susana and the Scot named 2017 RITA® award finalist Sweet N Sexy Divas, 28 April 2017
- How much would you pay to become an English noblewoman? Sweet N Sexy Divas, 27 April 2017
- Wednesday's Words for April 26, 2017 Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 26 April 2017
- Medieval Dragons and a Dragon with a Difference. Lindsay Townsend Blog for Siren and BookStrand Authors, 25 April 2017
- Close at Hand: A Few Handy Writing References by Suz deMello (#Writing Craft #NaNoWriMo #Iamwriting #MFRWAuthor) Sweet N Sexy Divas, 25 April 2017
- Packing boxes for a blog move @kayelleallen #amwriting Sweet N Sexy Divas, 24 April 2017
- Just Released! Romance Excerpts Only Blog, 23 April 2017
- Interview with Zen Ahbramez from Gimme Shelter by Kate Steele Changeling Press, 22 April 2017
- TGIF Changeling - Amber Malloy, Isabella Jordan, Sean Michael, Kate Steele, Crymsyn Hart, Ana Raine Changeling Press, 21 April 2017
(Just in case the FTC comes for a visit) All reviews posted to this blog are for entertainment purposes only, express my own opinions, and done simply because I want to. I am affiliated with 7Tavern Reviews and my movie reviews do appear there, however all books and movies (and whatever else) are acquired using my own means.
I do NOT take review requests/suggestions, nor do I receive or are given movies/books/manga et al for review.
D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.